Hi, MSW –
We start up rehearsal this Wednesday for our holiday concert, A Winter Jubilee. Rehearsal is at Edina High School at 7:30 p.m. Look forward to seeing you then!
Reminder that in conjunction with this concert we host a silent auction. We appreciate 100% participation as this is our biggest fundraiser of the year! Be thinking of an item you could donate.
And last but not least here is the most updated MSW COVID Policy and Vaccine Protocol document. Our practice is virtually staying the same, however I wanted everyone to have the updated version. Here are some of the reasons why we updated the document:
- To simplify – we combined what was previously two documents into one
- To keep up to date with CDC guidelines
- Note III.D.4 When can a Participant return to rehearsal? has been updated
- To account for a change to III.C – Valid Medical Exemption
- Removed the requirement for a physician’s note
- Retained: Participants with a Valid Medical Exemption will be required to provide proof of a negative PCR or at-home test within 48 hours before each rehearsal and concert
As always, you can also find important information such as this policy on the MSW website member portal (password: somuchband1978). Should you have any questions, please let me know. I can be reached at email@example.com.
Looking forward to making music with you!